Monday, August 15, 2011

Great weekend

Weekends when I'm on call always bring the heat! This weekend lived up to expectations, with plenty of Denver's children needing emergency surgery, my family getting ready to go back to school, and heavy R&D (research and development) for book 2. After the recent meetings with Jed and Mike, I returned to Colorado fired up and ready to write! But wait, I'm not ready to write! I have to re-read HG (Hade's Gambit) for the third time (picture Mike and Jed with disappointed faces buried in hands). And there is a ton of literature to sift through and summarize which will keep the three of us on the same page for a major thematic development in book 2. This will be the revelation of a HUGELY ambitious storyline hinted at in HG but brought to the forefront in book 2! It will rock your soul! The R&D summary is almost ready, it sounds like mike was successful at Chicago comicon, and I'll be writing this week between patients. Yup, it was a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment